SOLO DOG WALKS IN THE SOUTH COAST
The Woof Crew wants to provide your pup with a fun, enjoyable, experience. It’s important to us that your dog is happy and comfortable when they are with us. For some dogs, a solo walk, where they can benefit from one-on-one attention, is best suited to their needs.
Whether they are too nervous, too aggressive, older, younger, injured, in season, or you would simply prefer for your dog to be walked on their own, we can adapt ourselves to suit the pace and preferences of your pooch. For younger dogs, solo walks are a great way to get them used to The Woof Crew before they graduate to joining group walks with their pals.
Solo walks last for fifteen, thirty, or forty-five minutes and we would ask you to provide a little information about your dog’s requirements when you book with us so that we can tailor the walk specifically to their needs.
CALL TODAY: 07889 903627
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE WOOF CREW RULES
- You supply the lead and towel, we will do the rest!
- New dogs will be walked on a lead until they have got used to me and then I will work on integrating them into the pack.
- Regretfully we can not take uncastrated males over twelve months, bitches in season, or, aggressive dogs on a group dog walk as we have a duty to protect the rest of the pack. However, we do provide solo walks, so no dog has to miss out on joining The Woof Crew, more information about those can be found on the Solo Walks page.
- Our pick up time is approximate and whilst every effort is made to ensure we arrive at the time, specified traffic and other factors can occasionally cause small delays.
- In the very unlikely event of extreme weather, or, welfare issues for your pet (for example a dog becoming ill) we may need to finish a walk early in the best interests of your dog.
- Regretfully, cancellation fees will have to be applied if a booked walk is cancelled with less than forty-eight hours notice.